Nebula Stashguards are Airtight Container Glass Jars for Herbs– Storage Container for Ultraviolet Light and Air Protection
Leaving your Herbs exposed to unfiltered light can quickly dry them and out and make them lose all potency, sometimes in a matter of hours. With our carefully crafted range of Stashguard UV Storage Jars and Containers, you can dramatically reduce the decaying process and help to prolong the life and freshness of your contents.
The Nebula Stashguards are manufactured from a dark purple pigmented glass, this is specially designed to filter out most natural light. It will only allow the light through that protects and improves the quality of your herbs. The only light that the Nebula Airtight Container will let through is UV-A and infra red light. This combination will offer the best protection against the processes that visible light release. What this means is that it will lengthen the freshness and potency of your herb over time. Our products are developed and laboratory tested to provide the best storage and preservation solution. Great value to store your contents!
- UV – GLASS – The jars are made from specially designed UV glass. Protect your herbs and produce against harmful rays of light- Premium UltraViolet Glass (UV-A) storage containers for herb, spices, teas, herbal & nutritional supplements, protein powders, dried goods, coffees and oils.
- COMPLETE AIRTIGHT SEAL – Airtight screw-top lid made from BPA-free heavy-duty plastic. Using our high specification materials, the seals lock in freshness and stop odours from getting out. Keeping your contents fresh!
- STORE & PRESERVE – Using the Nebula Airtight Container UV Glass technology. The jars preserve and store your herb / produce and increase the life and prolonging the potency.
- LABORATORY TESTED – To ensure the highest quality and standards.
- HIGH QUALITY – Using our specially designed glass and air-tight seal there is no other product that offers the quality and protection against the harmful effects of light. Lock the freshness in.